Position :- Zonal Manager/National Manager/DGM/GM
- Responsible for branch operations and own branch topline and bottom line targets.
- Responsible for branch growth in revenues and building strategic relationships with customers and vendors and enable smooth operations.
- Handle Branch Targets - TL & BL; Key Customer Management; Vendor Management; ensure revenue realization across business verticals; Manage Sales teams and coordinate and support all other relevant teams in the branch for better workflow.
- Branch Profitability; Branch TL; Branch BL; Vendor Spread; Payment Collections
- Excellent Communications Skills, Ability to understand and articulate business with customers and vendors, Knowledge of local language mandatory over and above good command over English
- High level of IT solutions and products selling experience and expertise. Understanding of business processes in major Industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Pharma, Hi-Tech, IT/ITES, BFSI, Automotive
Core Skills & Responsibilities :
- High level of IT solutions and products selling experience and expertise. Understanding of business processes in major Industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Pharma, Hi-Tech, IT/ITES, BFSI, Automotive.
- Should have sales certifications in some of the core Infrastructure products around Security, Hardware, Systems Software, Virtualization and other leading products.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in selling IT solutions, products and services.
- Will be responsible for managing multi-functional teams spread across Sales, Product Management, Inside Sales, Solutions, Technical, Finance and Purchase teams.
- Own 25-50 Large Enterprise Accounts from the assigned region and should establish a relationship with major corporate accounts of the region.
- Should manage all focused vendors and establish relationships to align with and drive their strategies and enhance business for the product lines.
- Responsible for planning and executing vendor-based events within the region. Support in smooth execution of Power Days/Blitz by sales teams in coordination with Sales Manager, Product Manager and Vendor Representatives.
- Showcase ability to continuously upgrade and learn newer technologies. Responsible for Training and development needs of team members.
- Weekly team reviews; Weekly management review. Reports to be maintained and updated on Branch performance report, funnel report, vendor engagement, events & call blitz review, collections report, branch operations report.