Experience: 4-6 yrs
The role involves working across the spectrum of digital marketing, videos, including websites, online advertising, social media marketing, mobile marketing, mail marketing etc. Your responsibilities include:
- Video script writing - Should be able to think videos of all shapes and sizes. Should have a great sense of visualization to get the script finalised and executed through productions houses and freelances
- Developing creative ideas that successfully translate a client’s brand and business requirements into a digital marketing environment, including choosing the right digital marketing channel – across social, web, mobile, display, search etc.
- Craft copy and content in accordance with the brief, the brand and the creative idea.
- Working with members of Strategy, Client Servicing, Technical, Creative and Project Management disciplines within the company as well as external 3rd parties and agencies to ensure the delivery of pitches and projects in line with agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Be accountable for the quality of the final deliverables – creative, grammar, spelling, syntax, overall integrity of communication.
- Play a major part in pushing the creative envelope to deliver the 'wow' factor in our creative work.
Skills and Experience:
The candidate will require:
- The ability to be a 'good conceptual thinker' with the ability to handle a creative pitch and sell in the 'big idea'.
- Ability to understand clients requirements, business context, and brand philosophy.
- Should have strong editorial and copywriting skills, including a strong sense of how to organize and stage interactive content, craft copy in various styles.
- 4-6 years of industry experience in marketing communications,
- Must have experience of managing Social Media campaigns/brands.
- An understanding of Digital Project & Campaign execution processes and techniques.
- Above all, a strong portfolio of live work which MUST include creative copy written for websites and other digital collaterals.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy creative ideas development.
- Be able to multi-task and manage change.
- Be able to work on their own initiative when required.
- Be customer and delivery focused.