- Candidate should have strong programming skills
- B.Tech / B.E Graduate
- Be very good at debugging and problem-solving skills
- Have the willingness to learn new technologies and have exposure to the current trends in programming and other technologies
- Good at using design patterns
- Be a good team player
Technologies Skills Required
- Microsoft.Net 3.5/4, C#, ASP.NET
- OOPS, ADO.NET, Basics of Distributed programming**.
- Web Forms, Database Management with Layered programming**.
- State Management.
- Web Services.
- WCF Service Basics - added advantage.
- Web API Basics - an added advantage.
- .NET FrameWork- added Advantage
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
Good to have Technologies
- Windows Services / Web Services / Web API
- GeoSpatial Technologies (Google Maps utilization)
- Task Parallel Library (Multithreading / Async programming)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Common Design Patterns (Factory / Facade / Repository / Unit of Work)
- GUI (HTML5 & CSS)
- Angular JS / Backbone JS
- Dependency Injection Framework (Unity, Ninject)
- Unit Testing Tools(VSTS, NUnit)
1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
2. Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
3. SQL Server Profiler