JD for.Net Developer
Job Description :
- .NET Programming and software development expertise.Senior level experience in DevOps and Release
- Engineering. Release Planning, Version Control, Integration, and Testing.Configuration Management, Deployment, and Quality Assurance.Program Analyst, and Software Engineering.
- Senior level experience in software engineering, developing, designing, testing, writing, modifying and debugging software based on specific requirements.
- Ability to develop and incorporate key components for remediation of critical vulnerabilities.
- Gathers information about client needs, objectives, functions, features, and input/output requirements.
- Deep familiarity in developing analytics for remediation.
- Gather information about remediation needs, objectives, functions, and features.
- Analyzes requirements to create the desired output.
- Create enhancements to the existing platform.
- Must be familiar with project management and methodology.
- Analyze remediation tasks and processes.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure that business requirements are designed into functionality.
- Excellent technical expertise with .NET programming.
- Excellent technical data analysis skills.Ability to work with a large amount of data.
- Advanced understanding of the development process, including design, programming, and quality assurance.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- PCs and various reporting software applications.
Candidates should be ready to join within 2 weeks.