Male candidates preferred.
Job Description -
- Preparing the Purchase orders
- Price Negotiations
- Follow up for material deliveries
- Vendor Development
- Preparation of Monthly MIS reports
- Preparing SOP’s Related to the Purchase department
- Coordinating with the QA department for employee training and maintaining training records
- Active participant at the time of Internal and External Audits.
- Formulating and implementing strategies for the purchase of materials in consideration with the requirements.
- Managing the overall procurement of raw material, chemicals, Lab consumables, types of equipment & including maintenance of minimum stock/inventory level.
- Budgeting and planning the funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials, maximum cost savings & meeting anticipatory orders for monthly sale.
- Managing Supply Chain for distributing goods in the supplier to the manufacturing unit for the achievement of targets within specified parameters.
- Devising efficient Logistics Management System, transportation of material at optimum cost, adopting measures for reducing landing cost.
- Ensuring easy identification/traceability/ retrieval of material, coordinating with a courier, Transporters for smooth deliveries of the materials.
- Keeping track of Purchase Orders and Shipment Targets as per documents like Invoice, Credit / Debit Note, Bills of Exchange, Transport documents, etc..