Requirements: Research Associate (Analytical API)
Qualification: Any Chemistry or Analytical Postgraduate, M.Sc. Organic chemistry is preferable.
Experience: 2-3 years in Analytical API, Analytical support to Synthetic lab, Intermediates etc.
Hands on experience on the following Analytical instrumentation techniques:
- Method development and Handling of HPLC analysis for purity determination of a compound/ intermediate,
- Method development and Handling of Preparative HPLC analysis for isolation of an impurity or any compound whose purity cannot be obtained by Synthesis chemistry lab.
- Injecting a sample into Waters Micromass instrument in FIA mode.
- Method development and Handling of HPLC-MS analysis for purity determination of a compound/ intermediate/impurity.
- Melting point Range determination