JD For RPA System Admin
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Experience Level: 5+ Years
Required skill set:
- Windows 2012 application support
- Robotic Process Automation preferably Automation Anywhere experience
- Respond to inquiries for support requests from RPA customers and admins
- Support end-user RPA client installations, configurations, updates and migrations through problems.
- Troubleshoot Windows 2012 OS, IIS, and Services
- Experience in developing VBScript, PowerShell script, windows batch programming, and C#.NET to create monitoring programs and utilities
- Experience with SQL, VB Scripting in Excel and MS Access, Excel Macros, Batch Files, Data Loads, Data visualization and presentation essential
- 7+ years of experience supporting Windows in an enterprise environment as a Sr. System admin 5+ years of experience leading application teams to develop secure solutions which can satisfy multiple enterprise security teams
- 3+ years of experience supporting Applications in Linux in a System Admin role
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (technical and non-technical)
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Detailed knowledge of Datacenter policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Security architecture, firewall, integrating security products, developing and coordinating security implementation plans.
- Experience in DevOps tools in ansible, Jira, stash, and Jenkins
- Experience on Mirroring, Clustering and High Availability environment.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools like Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, Urban Code
- Knowledge in different Integration principles & protocols like SOAP, REST
- Good analytical, data analysis, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analysis, design and debugging capabilities
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have technical and problem-solving skills to analyze user needs and enhance existing applications or develop new solutions.
- Process-centric individual