Lead Data Center’s IT Infrastructure (Servers & Storage) & Infra services to achieve agreed uptime with SLA; Establishing IT & C Business Services & Support to Retailers, Concessioners, Government agencies, etc. along with client DIAL internal group of companies to ensure achievement of business targets.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 10 + years of total experience in the field of IT Operations and with at least 5 year’s experience in leading the IT Infra & Operations.
- Engineering Graduate
Post Graduate Degree/Graduate/Diploma & MBA with specialization in IT
Microsoft, VMWARE, AWS, ITIL Other Certifications.
IT Infrastructure (Data Center’s)
- Responsible for Identifying, Designing, Deploying, Integrating & Supporting Virtualization, Private Cloud & Local Servers.
- Streamlining of data center documentation viz., updating list of servers, warranty details, software’s, backup reports and performance reports.
- Coordination with other IT & C teams and other departments for improving IT Support.
- ITIL Practices - Servers Incident/Problem and Change Management.
Ensure that RCA and Corrective actions are implemented in time
IT Business Management
• Coordination with Concessioners for their IT day to day requirements.
• Processing of New and Change/Service requests received from vendors, attaining necessary approvals and raising incidents at IT&C Service
desk and follow-up with IT team for necessary closures.
• Act as SPOC from IT department to all the stake holders in the airport for IT Business Services.
• Responsible for identifying the Business user needs and address them through In-house/External teams
Software Licensing Management & IT Security Audit Compliance
IT Services Billing Management
Preparation of monthly IT&C services billing, related to IT services provided to vendors, agencies and concessionaries and submission of Consolidated billing report to Finance team for raising invoices
Stake Holders Management ( IT Facility Service Management)
Manage the relations with stake holders to establish more business by providing the best services.
BMC & VM Ware Implementation
- Identifying to provide the required Hardware/Software.
• Coordinating with desired team to provide the required information to completion of the projects in-time.
- Work closely with team and Conducting weekly/monthly reviewing meetings to fulfilling the gaps.
- Drive the team development initiative in alignment with IT Operations.
- Develop technical and behavioral skills of sub-ordinates. Design training needs and growth plans for eligible subordinates.
- Engage with the team members to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them to develop.