Role: Practice Head- Us Staffing
Location: Motinagar, Delhi
Timings: 7 PM- 4 AM
Attractive Incentives Plan
Salary range: 20-30 LPA
You as a Practice Head/Operations Head shall be responsible as a P&L Head for the practice, in the defined division. You will drive the business with a keen eye for quality delivery, productivity, team and P&L Management (Revenues, Costs & Profitability). Your primary role as a Practice Head would be to grow the revenues profitably.
Follow are some of your key parameters:-
- Strategize the complete business development cycle and Marketing plans. Communicate the roadmap / vision for Business Development team and objectives based on staffing, development, retention, and brand management.
- Report and Analyse, Track analytical data and monitor ROI. Adjusts Delivery and BD strategy, based on analysis.
- To guide, and act as mentor to the team as they deliver and service, providing high quality output and productivity to Clients Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach team members to meet departmental KPIs and SLA's.
- Build a sustainable process on the resourcing / staffing to manage the recruitment lifecycle along with formulation of Process SOP’s.
- Attend the daily and weekly recruitment /operations /facilities review meetings as applicable along with Client Managers, Program/Project Sponsors.
- Liaise with the Client Managers and their BU Leaders on resource requirements as and when required.
- Be part of the Management level meetings, discuss on operational efficiency, effectiveness, transitions, audits etc & be the focal point of dissemination of information from management and client to the team vice versa.
- Follow up/Review submissions, interviews and selections / placements to ensure expectations/SLA’s are met,
- Develop, build and maintain close relationships with CEO/CXO level, Senior Managers to resolve service delivery related issues, planning and delivering closure of positions.
- Liasioning on regular basis with Admin/HR department to Manage entire Recruitment lifecycle – reviewing and qualifying job orders from Hiring Managers/BDM’/Account managers, job posting, sourcing, interviewing & selection, job evaluation, Work Authorization/Visa/Immigration formalities, salary administration, new employee orientation, incentive/compensation reviews, performance management and imparting training needs
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Meeting Team targets and maintaining high profitability.
- Motivating, managing, training and retaining team.
- Mentor in development of new client as & when required
- Ensure understanding of the requirements and positions by the delivery team and ensure delivery is done.
- Map & plan the Account to ensure that Client-wise and overall revenue Targets are met.
- Develop Direct Relationship with clients.
- Simplify Day - Day Operations by defining Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines.
- Create Effective Metrics for analyzing Performance on an on-going Basis.
- Create a Simple/Robust MIS and Reporting System. Please contact me in case of any query.